Friday, September 15, 2006

Transforming

There has been a lot of changes that have been mentioned over the past couple of weeks. I wanted to thank everyone for allowing this community to be a tool that has transformed life.

Since Transformation is so important, I know that we can learn from Christ who is our greatest model.

While I was thinking about this, I came across something on the web that has something to do with another form of Transformation. This one is not as serious, but strangely different. It kind of takes me back to the days when I was 7. Somebody from this blog really needs to go and give a detailed report on what they experienced. Really.

You have got to check this out to believe that it is really happening.

4 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I got handed a flyer for this when I left the comic book store yesterday. I would go but I'm committed to the video team all weekend. I think Bret's out of town this weekend.

Anybody wanna volunteer to be the Reverb Blog onsight reporter?

12:32 PM  
Blogger Greg said...

Great point Fred. I volunteer Giblets to go.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

I'm guessing the gap between Bret, me and the next nerdiest person is pretty much oceanic in size.

See? I said oceanic. Nerd.

As much of a nerd as I am, though, I would never go to a Transformer convention.

5:28 PM  
Blogger Spradling said...

I will see if I can go, I was a GI Joe guy, though I did watch the cartoons...but I will see if there are any conflicts.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home