Friday, September 08, 2006

Reverb Potluck

Don't forget that there's a potluck this week immediately after the Reverb service!

Who's coming? What are you bringing?

I'm torn. I want to make salsa, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna have the time. I'll probably end up buying a loaf of bread and some penut butter because I'm lazy and unimaginative.

Just kidding. I'd obviously spring for some jelly too...

Also - Bret, Sally, and I are planning on recording the podcast LIVE FROM THE POTLUCK! It'll be a potcast! GET IT!!??!!

I hate myself.


Category:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be at the potluck bringing brownies

But I just wanted to say thanks to all Patrick does for reverb! (the blog and the podcast and the jokes . . .) I know Bret does that too but Patrick posts more and is funnier!!! Just kidding!!!

Thanks Patrick for all you do !!
And Bret and Sally!

2:44 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Thank you anonymous. And there's no need to couch your true statements in "just kidding." We all know I'm funnier than Bret.

2:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say that I am so upset that I have to work on sunday and I won't be able to be at the potluck. My whole week is ruined! Not really, but I am sad. Maybe Patrick could save me a pb&j sandwich.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Janet said...

Just to keep you all from whining the Nutts will be bringing the infamous Caramel Apple Salad.

See you all there!

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home