Monday, September 25, 2006

Reverb 9/24/2006

Okay, so I was out of town this weekend. I missed Reverb for the first time. Or maybe that was the second time. I can't remember. Anyway, the point is, I'm in a serious state of Reverb withdrawal. Yesterday when I realized I wouldn't get to see one of Jason's homemade shirts, or see Fred squirming around on that stool, or watch Greg slouch up to the stage and mope his way through a series of announcements, I... I... I got the shakes and I started to sweat!

So tell me what I missed! What did Fred talk about? What songs did we sing? What announcements were made? What were the best parts? Your favorite parts? Tell me! Tellll meeeee!

Category:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where is everyone this week??

Reverb was AWESOME!! Fred did a great job of talking about words. He suggested that our words are really glimpses of our heart (Luke 6:45). He gave the analogy that words are like gasoline - it can be used for good or bad. He also talked about the importance of really listening to people. It was definitely a challenging message!! Thanks Fred!

As always, Jason and the band did awesome!

Gilmore wasn't there...Patrick, you'll be happy to know that Fred did the announcements.

1:29 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Thanks Amy and Kelly. It's like I was there...

10:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home