Thursday, September 28, 2006

Are you watching?

Category:

An online article posted today on Yahoo reported that in July 100 Million Americans viewed video online. 3 out of every 5 internet users visited sites like youtube.com, digg.com, video.google.com and countless blogs to view audio/video content.

Isn't it amazing how far the internet has come in just 10 years? It continues to grow and tackle new teritories. How imbedded is the internet in your life? Personally I spend the majority of my day in front of my laptop at work only a few clicks away from surfing away. (My secret addiction to email is coming to the service but I'll never admit it!)

Wouldn't it be cool to get everyone's favorite Reverb talent (Brett, Sally and Patch) online with video content every week? Who ever thougth televisions shows would be advertising 2 minute replays of their shows every week available online?

1 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

What happens when you share the addiction with your spouse, LOL! I'm only bad when the kids aren't around (but really bad, as in-check email on my cell phone bad) but a lot of that has to do with work as well. (Gee, that sounds like an excuse, doesn't it)

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home