Wednesday, August 23, 2006

More really good advice on money

Don't throw money away.

Literally.

This morning I was working on my finances and realized I'd misplaced a $90 check for some freelance work. I looked everywhere for it - at home, at work, in my car. Couldn't find it. I was all set to be the call to an uncaring, faceless corporation and ask them to stop payment on the check and issue another one. I knew it would be a hassle and probably take months to get done.

Then, on a whim, I looked in my curbie. There it was. Sticking out of a garbage bag, covered in some... some orange liquid. Ugh.

I now have the check drying out between to paper-towel's.

Don't throw money away.

Category:

3 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

I sent the orange liquid off the the lab. We should have an analysis by next week.

2:27 PM  
Blogger Spradling said...

The only money I ever threw away was my retainer in ninth grade, but I found that too.

1:02 PM  
Blogger Spradling said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home