Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Do your shopping for me early

Larknews.com is a satirical website that prints fake Christian news stories. Kind of like The Onion, but about churchy type stuff. There's a lot of funny stuff on the site (and several bits that fall kind of flat), even it it might require you having a thick skin about your faith sometimes. The best thing on there, however is this t-shirt:


In case you can't read it, it says, "I'm with the puppet team."

If anyone is wondering what to get me for Christmas this year, now you know.


Category:

3 Comments:

Blogger Janet said...

Oh My Gosh Patrick...this is a great site! LOVE the t-shirts!

9:36 PM  
Blogger Patrick said...

You can get one too and we can be twinzies.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Patrick said...

Glad you liked it Waterfrogranger (that's the first time I've ever typed that I'm pretty sure). I live to brighten lives.

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home